Starting with May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (the "Regulation") is applicable. Its main purpose is to increase the level of protection of the personality of the data and to create a climate of confidence that allows each person to control their own data. Thus, we consider that it is a good time to inform you how we protect your personal data and how we comply with the provisions of the Regulation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data that we collect is your name, email address, contact phone number, address, comments regarding your order.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data only for legitimate purposes, such as checking your order, billing your ordered products, issuing a shipping letter (in case of delivery at home).
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
The collected data is used strictly for the above, or to send you offers or other additional information about our services. If you wish to unsubscribe, you have access to this option at any time by accessing the GDPR section of your account.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR DATA?
To be as simple as possible for you, you need to know that you can check and modify your saved data by accessing the following link.
DO WE SHARE OUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
Juneshop.ro does not sell, change or rent personal data to third parties or others. Juneshop.ro can collect complementary information such as geolocation, IP, browsing habits through the following third parties: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, MailChimp, Hotjar, OpenCart.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is processed and stored in our system when you request an order using our system. Personal data is stored indefinitely, but don`t worry because you have the ability to modify or delete at any time.
DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES?
We do not collect data from third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN I EXERCISE?
In addition to the existing rights, you have additional rights from the date of application of the Regulation. Here's the full list of rights you have:
• The right to information - you can request information about the processing of your personal data;
• Right to rectification - You may request the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
• The right to delete the data ("the right to be forgotten") - you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases stipulated by the law;
• The right to restrict processing - you may request that processing be restricted if you are inconsistent with the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
• Opposition right - you can oppose, in particular, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
• The right to data portability - You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically or you may require that the data be transmitted to another operator;
• The right to lodge a complaint - You can file a complaint with the processing of your personal data with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
• The right to withdraw consent - in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, the processing carried out before the withdrawal remains valid;
• Additional rights related to automatic decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
You can exercise these rights either individually by accessing your account at section GDPR TOOLS or simply by sending a request to your email address: email@example.com